Thursday, March 19, 2009
I found the letter below in my inbox this morning. So I wanted to make sure that all of our friends at Green Mountain had a chance to share in with the wonderful Shoffee.com customers:
Due to climate-related delays with our Fair Trade Colombian green coffee, combined with significant increases in demand for this coffee, we have a temporary shortage of the Green Mountain Fair Trade Colombian Select Keurig K-Cups.
Effective immediately these products are not available to order (but at Shoffee.com, we do still have a limited supply):
We appreciate your understanding and suggest that in the mean-time you direct your consumers and customers toward these recommended alternatives:
- Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Keurig K-Cups
- Green Mountain Spring Revival Blend Keurig K-Cups
- Green Mountain Fair Trade Organic Heifer Hope Blend Keurig K-Cups
Your Friends at Green Mountain Coffee®
In addition to these Green Mountain substitutions for Green Mountain Fair Trade Colombian Select Keurig K-Cups, Shoffee.com offers a few Colombian selections from other manufacturers. Here is a rundown of those products:
- Timothy's Colombian La Vereda Keurig K-Cups
- Timothy's Colombian Dorado Keurig K-Cups
- Diedrich Colombia Keurig K-Cups
Sunday, March 15, 2009
- Visit http://shoffee.com/bball
- Enter your name, email address and phone number.
- Fill out an NCAA Tournament bracket (before Thursday, March 19, 2009 t noon).
- Sit back and enjoy all of the basketball the NCAA Tournament has to offer.